ISO KING

£54.95

Clear

Description

ISO-KING – Whey Protein Isolate supplement.  As with all our products no stone was left unturned in the quality we wanted from this widely used supplement.   With the addition of Astragin to aid in the nutrient uptake, here you will find the perfect synergy between flavour and efficacy.

Whey Protein comes from dairy when milk is processed to form cheese and yoghurt, what remains is the whey.  This is the fastest digestible protein and is widely used as a 

supplement to aid the building of new proteins in muscles.   Two of the most common forms of whey are Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate.   Whey Protein Concentrate usually contains upto 80% protein by weight with the other 20% made up of carbohydrates and fats.  Further processing is required to produce Whey Protein Isolate and this results in  carbohydrates and fats being reduced, allowing for a higher protein by weight content.  The amino acid profile remains the same in both finished products, however Whey Protein Isolate is much lower in lactose content, which may make it a better choice for those who have intolerances

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ISO KING”

Your email address will not be published.